ONLINE MOBILE RECHARGE
“You know, a mobile phone's like a guy; if you don't plug him in every night, charge him good, you got nothing at all.” Catherine Coulter
The initial feeling is that the quip supra is more suited to yesterday’s mobile phones, which had a limited battery life configured to just basic telephony, texting and other minor miscellaneous tasks. But then, Moitra’s Law was unknown. This law says, “The use of mobile and/or smartphones will expand to consume the battery life available.” In a prepaid service, where you purchase talk time in advance, you can check your balance at any time and top it up periodically. Online mobile recharge can easily be done in a number of methods:
· a credit card or debit card.
· direct from a bank account using an ATM.
· in a retail store by purchasing a "top-up" or "refill" card at retail.
· in a retail store using a swipe card where the balance is credited automatically to the phone after the retailer accepts payment.
· from other mobile phones on certain networks which provide international top-up services, where the initiator of the top up is often a migrant worker wanting to add minutes to the prepaid mobile phone of a family member back home.
· direct from some open-loop prepaid cards featuring a mobile refill service.
· through electronic reloading where a specially designed SIM card is used to reload a mobile phone by entering the mobile number and choosing the amount to be loaded.
Tata Docomo is one of the many mobile-phone operators that offer online recharge. They have made this facility faster and easier than ever before, so that you can prepay your mobile recharge with one click. There are no registration or hidden charges and most importantly, your online payment is secure. All you have to do is log on to the Internet, get to the desired page, enter your 10 digit Tata Docomo prepaid number in a specific slot and select the recharge type to get started. Recharge docomo is available for a host of special mobile services, from mobile Internet to broadband to dive-in services like Cricket or music, etc.
In the mobile phone arena, the Aircel Group is a joint venture between Maxis Communications Berhad of Malaysia and Apollo Hospital Enterprise Ltd of India. Aircel started operations in 1999 and quickly became leading the mobile operator in Tamilnadu. It started to expand in 2005 and became the top mobile operator in the Eastern states. Aircel has recently launched its services in 13 new circles and is pushing aggressively to gain market share in a highly competetive field. Aircel provides different services to get new subscribers, like online hotel booking, news alerts and music downloads. Aircel online recharge is as easy as chucking pies and is freely available pan-India, though focused mainly on Southern and Eastern states.